Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update

Hello! Just thought I should give an update and let everyone who reads my blog know that I'm still alive and kickin'. I've had a really bad cold so I haven't been feeling good at all. Just what I need on top of all the chemo side effects! I worked today and yesterday, but by the time I get home I'm totally wiped out. As soon as I get home I fall asleep. Today was a short nap...only about 2 1/2 hours. ;) One of the things I'm looking forward to most is getting my energy back!

My hair is still falling out. Today has been a very bad hair day. I don't know how much longer I can handle it! I wasn't going to shave it because so many people have told me that it's more likely to grow back the way it was if you just let it fall out, but it's everywhere and it's driving me crazy. Especially when it gets down my shirt! I think we might shave it after dinner tonight. I would let it just do it's thing, but since I still have more chemo, I'm pretty sure it's just going to continue to fall out. Awesome.

Alright, that's all I have to say. I've been reading other blogs of people who have cancer and after reading them I feel selfish making a big deal out of this. My story is nothing compared to some of the others I've read.

No comments: