Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The new me

I did it! My hair is gone! Actually it's 1/8" long. I couldn't stand it falling out any longer. And I must say, it feels pretty good! So much better than having hair everywhere. PALS was closed so we made an emergency trip to Great Clips. I figured they couldn't screw anything up....I wanted it all gone anyway! Now I wont have to use the lint roller when I get out of bed tomorrow morning! Here's the pictures Joe took...
I went to the airport with my mom to pick up my dad on Sunday and he hadn't seen my super short hair. I wasn't wearing a wig, I was just rocking my man-do. When he saw me he said, "I didn't know I had a son!" Since I think I look like a guy, he decided they should give me a guy name. He came up with Toby. So him and Joe call me Toby. Good thing I have a sense of humor about all of this!

On a side note, I crack up everytime I look at the Google ads at the bottom of this. Since I've been talking about losing my hair, all of the ads have been how to fix hair loss. If only that would work for me!!

No comments: