Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Waiting for the phone to ring

Good morning! It's 8:22 Maui time, 10:22 Longview time. I'm waiting for the doctor to call me with the results of the CT scan. I'm scared, but more in denial. How can this be happening to me? What did I do to deserve it? I have too much going on in my life to have to deal with this. I'm young, I exercise, I eat healthy (when not on vacay!), drink in moderation...why me? How does this happen?

I also feel a tremendous amount of guilt. Guilt for making everyone so worried/ scared, guilty for having to have people help me 24/7, guilty for missing work, guilty for putting my family through this. It's a horrible feeling.

Anyway, cross your fingers that the CT scan comes back clear!

In Maui news, we went to Leilani's with everyone last night for dinner, had some Hula Pie, wheeled around and shopped, layed on the beach and just relaxed.

We're going to go get some breakfast now then head to Big Beach. The wedding festivities start tomorrow!

Love from Maui!
Katie

P.S. GO OBAMA!! The Hawaii caucus is today!

1 comment:

irene said...

Katie, it's not your fault! You are continually in my prayers and enjoy Hawaii!

Irene