Thursday, January 20, 2011

3 months!

I love this picture! Joe always has to cuddle with Liam before he goes to bed after he's worked all night and this is what I found when I got done getting ready for the day. So sweet! Joe was sound asleep, the flash didn't even wake him up!

Our sweet baby is three months today! It's amazing how much he changes everyday. He thinks his hands are the most amazing things in the world. I catch him staring at them, you can see him studying them and trying to figure out how they can work in his benefit! He has also started grabbing stuff. It still seems a little spontaneous though. Like he grabbed a toy hanging from his bouncy seat but once he had it, he didn't know how to let go of it so he sat there holding it for a few minutes. I have a feeling he's going to start giggling anyday too. And sleep! Oh, sleep. I have reunited with my pillow and it feels SO good. Last night he slept from 8:15 - 6am. He hung out in the bathroom with me while I showered and now he's out again. So nice! He's up a lot more during the day but if it means more sleep at night, that's all that matters!

I'm pretty miserable fighting a cold right now. I go to bed feeling bad and wake up even worse. Sore throat, stuffed up...hoping it doesn't progress anymore. I feel pretty good during the day, just the nights and morning are horrible. I'll be so upset if Liam gets it! :(

Alright, better go eat breakfast and get some laundry done before he wakes up and wants to eat! Happy Thursday and happy 3 months sweet Liam! You are the best thing that's ever happened to us!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

he looks like such a little MAN in that picture!!