Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend recap

This was a weird weekend because of Joe's work schedule. He was on nights last week, getting off for the weekend at 7:45am on Friday morning. On these weekends, he comes home, takes a nap and is up for the day at around 12. And then he has to be back to work at 7:45pm on Sunday so it's a really short weekend. Sundays are always a weird day knowing he has to work that night. Maybe someday he'll have a 'normal' Monday-Friday schedule. But then again, we'd probably miss the schedule he has now. He gets so much time off! When we go to Maui he only has to take 3 days off because it falls on his long break off.

Saturday was my in-laws anniversary so I invited them down for dinner. I made my favorite meal (that my mom makes) pork tenderloin. It was a hit! I felt good about it since it was the first time making it myself. I also went to the doctor on Saturday because I had a horrible night on Friday. The doctor gave me a couple of prescriptions but after talking to the pharmacist, I decided not to get them filled. He said it could significantly hurt my milk supply. Not worth it! He suggested I just do a netty pot and see if that helps. Luckily I think it has helped quite a bit. I haven't had a fever at all so I think it's just something that's going to take time to go away.

And that's all for my really boring post, Happy Monday!

No comments: