Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hello, waffles!

One of my Christmas presents from Joe was a waffle maker. Didn't realize it came with a stipulation that he would be the waffle maker, too! I'm currently drinking a cup of coffee, watching him make the batter (he's using an Alton Brown recipe) and blogging. Love it!

We ended up not going to Costco yesterday, we're going today instead. Kim and George need to go too so we're going to meet up with them, go to Vancouver Mall so my sister and I can get massages and then have dinner at 360. So excited, especially for our massages! If you go to Vancouver Mall, you must try this place. Awesome.

We had a relaxing day at home yesterday, our only adventure out was to Fred Meyer's. We bought a new lamp! His name is James. Seriously, the name of our lamp is James. It was between James and Jason, we went for James. Not sure if I really like it but it will do. Last night I also made dinner for my parents. Enchiladas and homemade ice cream and brownies for dessert. Pretty tasty, super easy dinner to make. I've been in a cooking mood lately. I even have a pot roast in the fridge I'm going to cook in the crock pot. I've never cooked one before but my mom and sister always do and say how easy---and good---they are. We shall see!

Breakfast is ready, happy Saturday!

No comments: