Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm not the only one!

Apparently my husband isn't the only one who hates getting his hair cut....thanks for posting that comment, Joanna! Makes me feel better about it. I bet Joe will be running to the salon after I try my new skills on him though! Good thing is, it grows back, right? I have no doubt he will have to shave it all off after I try it for the first time. :) And Alyssa, definitely be sure to call me next time you cut Corbin's hair! I really want to learn how!

As I write this, Joe and Liam are cuddling on the couch. Joe worked nights last night and just got home. First thing he does is come and get Liam (if he's awake) and snuggle with him before he (Joe) goes to bed. So sweet!

Today: no plans! Think when it thaws out a little more Liam and I will go walk the lake. We walked with Kim and Sophie yesterday and it felt so good to be outside! Gotta take advantage of the dry weather while it lasts!

Coffee time! Have a great day!

No comments: