Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is our sweet baby Liam at 3 months old on January 20. This photo was taken by Jenn Davenport. This is the only one we've seen so far, I can't wait to see the rest. I was SO impressed by her and it was so much fun watching Liam and the difference between this shoot and the first one with Joanna and Alyssa. He didn't pee! Or poo! And she got some kinda-smiles out of him. I've become photo obsessed and just had to get these taken at exactly 3 months, not a week after, not even a day after. So glad Jenn was able to squeeze me in and capture this day for me. Joanna and Alyssa, you need to really start a business! And then I wouldn't feel guilty asking you to take pictures of Liam! :)

So, any doctors out there? Since Saturday I have noticed a smell in Liam's right ear. I am very sensitive to the way he smells, nothing worse than a stinky baby! However, no matter how much I clean his ear it doesn't seem to go away. It gets better, but I can still smell a hint of it. It doesn't bother him when I touch his ear or around it, just the smell. I researched a little about this and found out yeast infections can happen in the ear. True? I have a call in to the doctor, I want to know what to do. It doesn't smell like ear wax. Unless that's just how baby ear wax smells? Ick! Gotta get this solved!

No comments: