Friday, January 28, 2011

It's been a busy and eventful week! Otitis externa for Liam and a biopsy for me yesterday. Yep, I went to the dermatologist to get all of my freckles checked out and she saw a few that she didn't like. She did a biopsy and we'll go from there. If I get a postcard in the mail it's a good thing. If she calls, not so good. Damnit sun! And stupid, stupid me for wanting to be tan when having a tan is impossible for my complexion! I've never once been tan in my life. A tan for me is not even noticeable to others. And to think I used to go tanning in stupid tanning beds?! Oh to be able to do that over. Shoulda listened to my mama. I'll be sitting in the shade and wearing SPF 50 in Maui! So not worth it! And like I said, I don't get tan anyway...I just collect more freckles!

Liam's ear is doing good! It doesn't smell anymore so I'm sure it's getting cleared up. Sad that had to happen, I feel like it's my fault that it happened. Hope he doesn't get swimmers ear again until he's actually swimming!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

Oh GOD. I have a millllion freckles too. Which made me think the toerh day: how I should prob. go to the dermatologist considering I got most of those freckles from getting my face sun-burnt! Yikes. It's so not worth it....(being tan). That's another sign we're getting old!