Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Success!

Thanks to this bottle, and my friend Carly for suggesting it, Liam is taking a bottle again! Now I just have to be consistent about pumping and giving it to him. :) That's the hard part. My goal is one every day. We'll see if I can do it. It's so much easier to just breastfeed but I really want to have the option of giving a bottle if I want/need to.

Even though it's Tuesday, I still feel like it's the weekend. Joe's been off since Thursday so my days are all mixed up. We had a great day on Saturday in Vancouver. Liam did great, hardly making a peep all day. He got a little upset at dinner but that was it. Sunday I went to a baby shower and my mom made dinner for all of us kids. Chicken and dumplings---so good! We just relaxed yesterday and had friends over for dinner last night. I made white bean chicken chili (my sister found the recipe, have to give her the credit!), cornbread and apple crisp and homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert. Quick, easy and we even have leftovers. Hooray!

Really hoping Nick Allard is right and the weather gets better. I usually don't mind the rain, I actually kinda like it, but I feel like it hasn't stopped for days!

No comments: