Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bills

Bills are never fun to pay, but I've realized that everytime I get our cable bill and cell phone bill I want to cry. I haaaate paying these two bills! Joe and I were talking about our TV watching habits and realized we haven't even watched the evening news for the last week or so! When Liam was a new-newborn I'd watch all the morning shows but I don't even turn it on in the morning. I never grew up with the TV on a lot, especially during the morning/day, so I think it just bugs me. Kinda like if I'm up too long without taking a shower/getting dressed...I start to feel sick. Same goes with TV being on too long. We also don't have any shows we watch. Probably because Joe's work schedule is so crazy. The only thing I (kind of) consistently watch is Live at 7 after the news. Makes us both wonder why we're wasting our money paying for it. Especially with the longer days coming up. It's much easier not to have the TV when it's not dark at 4:30! I don't want to give our cell phones up, I really consider it more of a safety thing, but I think we could give up cable easily. I guess it's just more of a comfort thing knowing we have it! We'll probably talk about getting rid of it for the next few years. Hahaha.

No comments: