Thursday, March 17, 2011

My favorite color day!

First off, Alyssa was right. The picture yesterday was a lean pocket my husband took to work with him. And apparently this is what it looked like after following the microwave instructions on the package. I wonder what else they put in this one besides pepperoni?!

Yesterday was a busy but fun day. Liam and I had moms group at Cafe Sip N Play! Not all of the moms were there but it was still fun to see everyone and the babies. I don't see the changes in Liam because I'm with him everyday so it's always crazy to see how much the other babies have changed! Liam and I also made a Costco run and spend a quick $100. Can you get out of there without spending less?! Liam was also thrilled that I found him another pair of Pajama Jeans there! That was definitely worth the stop and dragging him out in the rain! Now that we've found these, I can hardly stand to put him in regular jeans.

Last night my sister invited us up for dinner. She made the best pot roast. YUM. Another recipe I need to steal! I've been loving all the Sophie time I've been getting lately. She is SO smart and her vocabulary is incredible! I can already tell Liam is going to learn so much from her. He stares at her and watches her every move!

Ok, coffee is done! Happy Thursday!

No comments: