Friday, March 4, 2011


Our fridge has a lot of new artwork, save the dates! Just when I think everyone is done getting married in comes another fridge full. :) If only one of the weddings that I'm super excited for wasn't on the same night as my 10 year class reunion that I'm helping plan.....

And yes, I still have the save-the-date from our wedding on the fridge. I don't have the heart to take it down. Besides, it covers a scratch on our fridge so nicely! It'll probably be up there until there's no room because every square inch of the fridge is covered in Liam's artwork. My parents never had a fridge that I could hang stuff on, I remember trying to find anything magnetic so I could. I think the only thing in their kitchen was a tiny strip on the side of the oven. Yes, I agree a fridge covered in stuff looks somewhat tacky, mine already does, but having it covered in Liam's art someday will be priceless!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Becky said...

We still have your save the date up :)

Unknown said...

Katie:
I too, still have your "Save the Date" on my frig....it's such a loving picture...and until Sophie & Izzy's (my grandbabies) took over, I still had both you & Kim's graduation pictures on my board.
Glennis