Saturday, March 12, 2011

Joe's latest (of many) obsessions


Yep. One of the ugliest cars ever produced is Joe's newest obsession. I keep telling him there's a good reason they only made them for a few years. But like a minivan, he just can't get over how practical they are. Not only is it a Subaru (his favorite), it has a truck bed, AWD and gets great gas mileage. I admit it would be way easier to get Liam in this than in Joe's truck but still....c'mon. Oh, and he likes this yellow color. And he's wants to sell his motorcycle to buy it. That I'm ok with. I hate motorcycles! But I just don't know if I could ever end up liking a hideous Subaru Baja!

1 comment:

J.Han said...

LOL! You're right about those cars being hideous. Abe thinks they're really practical too! Why do boys like such ugly things? But I will say, I saw one with a canopy on the "truck" part, and it tricked me, because the canopy made it look like a normal subaru wagon.