Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bald is.....not beautiful. Not to me, anyway.

Today we are going to go to Portland to hit up a few wig shops I found online. I probably wont buy anything, I'm just in the looking stage. It should be interesting! I'm just getting ready to spend about 45 minutes blow drying/straightening my hair. Every time I do this, I wonder how many days I have left of this. From what I've read, it only takes about 2-3 days after starting chemo for hair to fall out! I should be at PALS getting my hair done right now, but I decided to cancel my appointment. What's the point since it's going to be falling out? Maybe they'll give me a complementary shave instead since I've gone there my entire life!

I wonder if the hair on my arms will fall out? And my legs? I'm hoping that I'll have 5-6 months of not having to shave. No hair to fool with, no legs to shave. I'll be able to get ready faster than Joe in the morning! Put my wig on and go!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: