Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yay!

I'm writing this on my iPhone in the car on our way to Portland! I get to start IVF today, so that means only about 13 days until I can start chemo! I'm still in a lot of pain, about an 8 on the pain scale, but this is something I have to do. I would be so depressed knowing that there's a 15% chance I'd become infertile. I've suffered this long, I can make it a little longer.

Seattle called yesterday and they want me to start chemo right away because the pain has gotten worse. From what the nurse said, they don't think I should delay it much longer. Thank goodness I get to start IVF today!!!

I had to stay at my mom and dads last night. Joe came home from work sick yesterday so I couldn't be around him. :( They said the worst thing that could happen right now would be me getting sick. Have I mentioned how much this sucks?! I'm rockin' my short wig today...I couldn't make it up the stairs at their house to shower or do my hair! We'll see if anyone can tell!

Have a good day...and please cut me some slack for the typos (dad, kim!)... I'm on my phone!

Katie

No comments: